3104 Sunset Lane
Phoenix, MD 21131
- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,920
- Year Built 1940
- Date Listed 05/21/2020
- Price Per Sqft $130.08
- Views 2
This home is a ONE OF A KIND and BEST value in the area. Nestled on a flat 3 acre lot, enhanced by private wooded setting and just minutes to Loch Raven Reservoir. Fantastic floor plan lends itself to so many different ways to live - single family, multi-generational, in-law, or nanny options - it has it all! Once a 1940s farmhouse has been reduced to one original wall and otherwise completely rebuilt into a fantastic 6,000 sf home. Walk into a spacious foyer, dual staircases, hardwoods, exposed beams, french doors, recessed lighting, ceramic tile, 2 wood stoves, main level laundry, 2 full baths on main level, gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and enough dining space to fit a table for 10 or more! The upper level provides incredible potential to suit just about any family's needs - with the option to create separate living quarters for the perfect in-law suite, guest quarters, or even claim it as your own master retreat away from the kids! MUST SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. In addition, the upper level provides another full bath and 4 additional bedrooms + a bonus room to recreate into the perfect crafting space or workout room. Let's not just talk about how incredible the interior is! Venture outside to enjoy the wrap around porch, a large fire pit to enjoy cookouts with friends and family, expansive garage, ample parking, a storage shed, solar panels on the grid to keep the bills low, and a golf net w/ concrete pad to practice that golf swing! This home accommodates everybody in the family, just as it was designed to do. Come let your imagination run wild in your dream home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Wood Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Balcony, Wrap-around Porch, Porch
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Dead End Street.
3104 Sunset Lane in Phoenix, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 7 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $640,000.00 8 beds, 4 baths, 4,920 sqft Single Family located at 3104 Sunset Lane, Phoenix, MD built in 1940. Realty.com has 59 photos.