3075 Milford Chase SW
Marietta, GA 30008
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1991
- Date Listed 02/06/2019
- HOA Dues $425
- Views 4
Beautiful updated home in sought after Milton Chase subdivision! MOVE-IN READY! Renovated in last year including new roof, a/c, furnace, water heater, garage doors. Huge deck with private wooded backyard perfect for entertaining. Huge master suite with double vanity, garden tub, separate shower, walk in closet, all new tile being completed now. Two rooms in basement could be finished or perfect for storage! Swim/tennis neighborhood conveniently located in Marietta near everything! Best home in the neighborhood!
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Foyer Entry, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Private Yard. Private Roads, Concrete Road, Paved Road, Sloped.
3075 Milford Chase SW in Marietta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 163 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $250,000 on 04/15/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 3075 Milford Chase SW, Marietta, GA built in 1991. Realty.com has 26 photos.