304 E Hall Street
Savannah, GA 31401
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 5,205
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1884
- Date Listed 12/21/2018
- Price Per Sqft $230.16
c.1884 Unique Victorian Manor Home just 3 blocks to Forsyth Park on a brick paved street. Although modified, most of the original details are still present. 14' ceilings, hardwood floors, gorgeous moldings, upper porches enclosed or screened, orig. stairs/railing, 7 FP, & walk out working windows. The courtyard is very private and spacious. Currently used for short term rentals, this property has been divided into 4 units. The main floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 ba, dining rm, sunporch; 2nd Fl has 2-3 bedrooms, 2 porches 2 full ba, kit; Off the courtyard: 1 studio apt; a 2 bed/1ba apt. There is an existing elevator. 2-3 car garage from lane. (2 bays & 1 Storage bay) This is a great opportunity for restoration or further develop into gorgeous income property. The location is superb being close to shopping, restaurants, Forsyth Park and the Main Downtown District.
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Sitting Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Dryer Connection, Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Electric Appliances, Gas Appliances, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 7. Electric, Fireplace, Gas Burning, Masonry, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Elevator, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Kitchen Level, Side Rear Garage Entry, Storage Room, Street Parking.
- Wood, Frame, Siding
- Front Porch, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Privacy Fence, Concrete Panel
- Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Courtyard, Garden, Extra Storage, Workshop. Corner, Asphalt, Brick Road.