300 Woburn Street
Wilmington, MA 01887
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,336
- Year Built 1995
- Date Listed 05/15/2019
- Price Per Sqft $256.81
- Views 3
This Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom Salt Box Colonial is move in condition. Enjoy winter evenings by the fireplace in the front to back living room with built in cabinets and shelving. Dining room showcases built in china cabinets and hardwood flooring. Kitchen has wood cabinetry with butcher block counter tops, under cabinet lighting and Stainless Steel appliances. Enjoy the Spring, Summer and Fall in the sun drenched porch 3 season porch off the kitchen. Second floor has an over sized master bedroom and two additional bedrooms. Home office with skylight. Never a wait with two full baths. Added space with finished family room in the Lower Level. CENTRAL AC , UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM AND 2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE.. Short distance to Rte. 93 and commuter rail. This home is move in ready. SELLER CAN ACCOMMODATE A QUICK CLOSE.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Stone
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Crown Molding, Stone Counter Top, Decorator Lights, Cable Available, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Beach, Insulated Doors, Screens, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Clear lot.
300 Woburn Street in Wilmington, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 65 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $620,000 on 06/19/2019 | 3 beds, 2,336 sqft Single Family located at 300 Woburn Street, Wilmington, MA built in 1995. Realty.com has 24 photos.