300 Rock Hill Church Road
Stafford, VA 22556
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 7
- Square Footage 9,587
- Year Built 1976
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Price Per Sqft $69.93
- Views 12
Absolutely STUNNING FT Custom Brick Mansion on Picturesque 1 Acre Lot with over 8,000 finished SQ. This Grand Home Features Impressive Main Level Master Bedroom with sunken in Hot Tub, Exotic Hardwood Floors, Built in Sauna Room. Crown molding throughout, Gourmet Kitchen & Sunroom, Exquisite & Elegant Dining Room with a beautiful mural on the ceiling. This room opens up to an expansive family room with Soaring 2-Story Stone perfect to roast marshmallow indoors!! Don~t forget to take a peak in the secret room with the mirrored timed door. You must go upstairs and see the magnificent master bedroom suite with the HUGE bathroom and private living room and large private balcony. The basement is split into two separate sections. The first section is perfect for parties and hanging out, the second section has a mini kitchen and food prep area as well an indoor built-in barbeque. The back yard is level and has a wonderful barn area for small livestock or can be used as storage. This home has so many interesting features, you just have to see it to believe it. No Garage but don~t let that stop you, there is plenty of room to park on the Driveway.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Formal, Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 7,507 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,080 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Stove.
- Walkout, Full, Heated, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 6. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Stone, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Brick Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rural, Clear lot, Level.
300 Rock Hill Church Road in Stafford, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 251 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $490,000 on 03/15/2019 | 5 beds, 7 baths, 9,587 sqft Single Family located at 300 Rock Hill Church Road, Stafford, VA built in 1976. Realty.com has 64 photos.