30 Chipping Hill
Last Updated: 11/13/2018 10:09 PM | Courtesy Of:
PINEHILLS BROKERAGE SERVICES LLC
Plymouth, MA 02360
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 4,923
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2004
- Date Listed 11/07/2018
- HOA Dues $388 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $223.44
Spectacular fairway, Nicholas tee 16 and glorious Pinehills views from "The Augusta", a Whitman custom home in Chipping Hill in The Pinehills. A chef's delight, gourmet kitchen with designer farmers sink, custom cabinetry, walk-in pantry, gas cook top, double wall ovens including convection oven, wine cooler and more. Many upgraded features including Brazilian wide plank hardwood flooring, grand staircase to second floor, expansive deck with curved railing, Hunter Douglas designer window treatments, built-in bookcases and window seats, inviting front porch and many more enhance the beauty of this home. Lower level in-law apartment or a nice space for visiting family and guests.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Loft
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Central Vacuum, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Security System
- Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, French Doors, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Golf Course.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$11,812 USD||1.29%||$717,600 USD||2.02%|
|2017||$11,662 USD||1.51%||$703,400 USD||-0.38%|
|2016||$11,488 USD||4.35%||$706,100 USD||-0.32%|
|2015||$11,009 USD||4.76%||$708,400 USD||1.99%|
|2014||$10,509 USD||4.44%||$694,600 USD||-0.39%|