29 Puddingstone Ln
Bellingham, MA 02019
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,152
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 02/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $181.18
- Views 1
You're a winner when you buy this waterfront single family home w/ 8 rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 car garage in a great location! This home is in move-in condition. As you enter this home you will be amazed by the functional floor plan. 1st floor bursts into a living room with fireplace, open to a dinning room with a slider leading to the outdoor deck. Kitchen updated with stainless steel appliances, ceramic floor, beautiful backsplash and picture window flooded by natural light. A 10 year old addition creates a huge Master BR with his & her closets, vaulted ceiling, recessed lights and balcony. Recently updated bathroom w/ 2 more bedrooms on the 1st floor. Lower level is finished with a family room, 4th bedroom, laundry room and huge bathroom w/jacuzzi tub and shower. Great space for teenager or in-law potential. Almost 1/2 acre of land, on the Charles river!! Beautiful surroundings for recreation and entertainment. Convenient location within minutes to shopping and 495.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Door, Insulated Window
- French Doors, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic, Creek/Stream
- River, Beach, Extra Storage. Close To Shops, River Front, Public Roads.
29 Puddingstone Ln in Bellingham, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 72 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.