29 Howes St
Northampton, MA 01062
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1 Full
- Square Footage 1,397
- Year Built 1932
- Date Listed 05/14/2019
- Price Per Sqft $248.39
- Views 1
This house will sell fast. Great condition and price! Move-in ready. This adorable house sits on a side street, short distance to the village of Florence, Fitzgerald Lake, Look Park, JFK Middle School, playgrounds, and the bike trail, all within a half-mile radius. Sweet yard, mature perennial gardens, private side patio under beautiful maple trees. Actual yard is relatively small and easy to care for but it feels like a huge yard because of all the neighboring gardens and yards. Well-maintained home. Beautiful oak hardwood floors, well built, well insulated, easy to maintain. Large 4-season porch. New gas heat and energy-efficient hot water means low energy costs. (Only electric heat is on the porch.) New stainless steel appliances. Many upgrades 2013-2019 (spent over $30K). House is steel sided. All offers will be reviewed after the two open houses.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Sun Room, Mud Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Cable Available, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Enclosed Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
29 Howes St in Northampton, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.