29 Howes St
Northampton, MA 01062
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1 Full
- Square Footage 1,397
- Year Built 1932
- Date Listed 05/14/2019
- Price Per Sqft $248.39
- Views 8
Great condition. Move-in ready. This adorable well-maintained house sits on a side street, short distance to the village of Florence, Fitzgerald Lake, Look Park, JFK Middle School, playgrounds, and the bike trail, all within a half-mile radius. Sweet yard, mature perennial gardens, side patio under beautiful maple trees. Yard is easy to care for surrounded by large neighboring gardens and yards. Beautiful refinished oak hardwood floors. Well built, easy to maintain. Large 4-season porch. New insulation, new gas heat and energy-efficient hot water means low energy costs. (Only electric heat is on the porch.) New stainless steel appliances. Many upgrades 2013-2019 (spent over $30K). House is steel sided.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Sun Room, Mud Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Cable Available, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Enclosed Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
29 Howes St in Northampton, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 378 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $351,500.00 on 07/23/2019 | 3 beds, 1,397 sqft Single Family located at 29 Howes St, Northampton, MA built in 1932. Realty.com has 26 photos.