2777 Riderwood Lane
Marietta, GA 30062
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 06/07/2019
- HOA Dues $840
- Views 4
A stunning executive home on a Cul-de-sac in East Cobb's sought-after Kings Farm Community. The brand new fully-integrated gourmet kitchen looks out on the two-story great room with a wall of windows creating an inviting sense of light and space throughout. The master retreat on the main level with 2-sided fireplace and COMPLETELY RENOVATED MASTER BATH. Humongous basement, 142" screen home theater. New LVT floor in basement. New Carpet upstairs. Hardwood on main floor. Fresh Exterior and Interior Paint. Truly too much to list! Check out the Virtual 3D tour!
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Daylight, Full
- 2. Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Security Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Sloped.
2777 Riderwood Lane in Marietta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 102 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $650,000 on 07/26/2019 | 5 beds, 5 baths Single Family located at 2777 Riderwood Lane, Marietta, GA built in 1999. Realty.com has 1 photo.