277 S Swamp Road
Fountainville, PA 18923
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,246
- Year Built 1831
- Date Listed 02/12/2020
- Price Per Sqft $278.27
- Views 6
As the sun rises on another crisp morning in Bucks County, Atlasta Farm stands tall the same way she has done for the last 189 years. This distinctive Four Bay Bucks County Stone Farmhouse is overflowing with timeless architecture that has been skillfully maintained by the current owners over the last 23 years. Glass door knobs, wrought iron hardware, dutch doors, and exposed stone walls embody the Farmhouse heritage while updates to the major mechanical systems alleviate worry (newer roof, windows, electrical, and heating). In addition to the Farmhouse, the homestead consists of just under 2.5 acres of artistically manicured property, a two bedroom Carriage House that can be used as a legal rental or an in-law suite, a period Bank Barn with the splendor and purpose of yesteryear, and a striking in-ground pool complete with a 1,000 square feet of EP Henry Paver Patio and its own heated pool house with a bar and bathroom. This property will not only be loved by your family, but your guests will revel in the ambiance and unmatched respite. As the current owners say, ~When you love this home, it will truly love you back~, so prepare to create memories that will be forever etched in your heart. You must visit this property to truly appreciate its excellence.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,246 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Wood, Stone
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Heated
- Lot Dimensions
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Open.
277 S Swamp Road in Fountainville, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 144 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $625,000.00 on 05/06/2020 | 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,246 sqft Single Family located at 277 S Swamp Road, Fountainville, PA built in 1831. Realty.com has 40 photos.