276 Brookline St.
Last Updated: 11/16/2018 10:07 PM | Courtesy Of:
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE - NEEDHAM
Needham, MA 02492
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 3,411
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2007
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Price Per Sqft $403.11
Move right into this gorgeous 11 year old custom built Colonial in a highly sought after area of Needham. Highlights include: grand family room with cathedral ceiling & fireplace open to gourmet eat-in kitchen with expansive island; tray ceilinged living & dining rooms with deep window sills; first floor private office; spacious Master Bedroom with beautifully appointed bath & adjourning office/exercise room; second staircase to upper level; walk-up attic; organized mud room; cheerful lower level playroom with bath; professionally manicured fenced-in garden. The property is within walking distance to the Mitchell School, Pollard Middle School, Needham High School, the commuter rail and shops. Open House: Saturday, Nov. 17 and Sunday Nov. 18, from 12-2.
Detailed Room Information
- Bathroom, Exercise Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Central Vacuum, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Insulated Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, French Doors, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Tennis Court, Insulated Doors, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$16,606 USD||9.36%||$1,397,800 USD||9.45%|
|2017||$15,185 USD||-||$1,277,100 USD||-|