2745 Brookmar Drive
York, PA 17408
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,768
- Year Built 1991
- Date Listed 02/06/2019
- Price Per Sqft $137.12
- Views 3
Remarkable & recently renovated split foyer home in a desirable Shiloh neighborhood! 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths including master. Cool layout on the main level. Finished, walkout lower level. Central A/C. 2 car garage. Updates include a new architectural roof, tastefully upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops. New laminate, tile and carpet. Fresh paint and new fixtures throughout. New sliding glass doors. New stand up shower in the master bath. Call to schedule your showing today!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,495 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 273 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard. Clear lot, Level.
2745 Brookmar Drive in York, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 165 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $205,000 on 03/15/2019 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,768 sqft Single Family located at 2745 Brookmar Drive, York, PA built in 1991. Realty.com has 24 photos.