2724 S Salida Street
Aurora, CO 80013
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,824
- Year Built 1979
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- Views 2
Gorgeous Ranch Style Home! Brand New Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steele Appliances* All new remodeled bathrooms* New interior and exterior paint* New carpet and flooring* open floor plan* wood burning fireplace* ample parking* oversized garage and much more.
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,540 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,284 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Slab, Partial
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Updated, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Fenced (any type)
- Public Roads, Paved Road.
2724 S Salida Street in Aurora, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 159 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Considered by some to be a suburb of Denver, Aurora has its own special atmosphere and charm that make it very different from its neighbor. What mostly attracts people to Aurora is the active lifestyle and outdoor spaces, and the excellent health and medical facilities you will find here, but the city also boasts a vibrant and lively arts and culture scene and diverse dining options.