2714 Throckmorton Street S UNIT B
Dallas, TX 75219
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,688
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 01/10/2019
Open House Sat and Sun 2-4pm! Modern urban courtyard home, designed and completed by renowned local architect, Ed Baum, featured in D-Magazine. Recently updated, clean, crisp, tasteful design w living spaces designed for flexible use. Abundant natural light w ceiling to floor storefront windows. Kitchen w quartz counters, Jenn Air SS oven, gas cooktop, opens to main living area. Concrete floors, sliding door to flex 2nd BR, huge master BR, frameless glass shower. Tons of storage, built in cabinets. No maintenance home, surrounded by decorative gravel and an inner courtyard patio area. Big garage w plenty for 2 cars+. Quiet area, low traffic. Safe and private property, only 1 way in and 1 way out. No HOA fees!
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered, Garage.
- Wood, Metal, Concrete, Fiber Cement
- Metal, Concrete
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Chain Link, Other
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Interior Lot, Concrete Road, Wooded, Acreage.