2712 Vardon Lane
Last Updated: 12/13/2018 7:03 PM | Courtesy Of:
Keller Williams Integrity
Ellicott City, MD 21042
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,962
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2018
- Date Listed 11/24/2018
- HOA Dues $517
- Price Per Sqft $248.93
READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY! EXCEPTIONAL NEW VILLA STYLE TOWNHOME WITH MAGNIFICENT GOLF COURSE VIEWS IN THE FAIRWAYS AT TURF VALLEY. DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THE ONLY REMAINING GOLF COURSE VIEW HOME IN THE COMMUNITY. Brick, Stone and Hardiplank Exterior with 2 Car Garage. Spacious Townhome comprises nearly 4000 Interior Square Feet. Superior Upgrades and Fine Finishes Grace Every Inch of this Incredible NEW Home. The Main Level Features 5" Wide Plank Hardwood Floors Throughout. Gourmet Kitchen with High End SS Appliances, French Door Refrigerator, 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, Double Wall Oven, Expansive Island, Upgraded Cabinetry with Soft Close Drawers, Quartz Countertops and Glass Subway Tile Backsplash. Immense Great Room with Gorgeous Coffered Ceiling. Sumptuous Owner's Suite with Tray Ceiling, Huge Walk-In Closet/Dressing Room and French Door Leading to Private Owner's Deck with Breathtaking Golf Course Views. Lavish Owner's Bath with Upgraded Double Sink Vanity, Quartz Countertops and Custom Roman Shower with Dual Shower Heads and Bench. Main Level Laundry. The Upper Level Features Two Very Large Bedrooms, Full Bath with Upgraded Double Sink Vanity and Granite Counters. Upgraded Carpet. 2nd Story Family Room, Bonus Room with French Doors and a Cavernous Storage Room Complete this Level. The Fully Finished Walkout Lower Level has Abundant Natural Light, 9 foot Ceilings, Upgraded Carpet and a Full Bath with Upgraded Cabinetry and Granite Counters. The Fairways at Turf Valley is Ideally Located in a Serene Natural Setting, Yet, Close to Shops & Restaurants, Convenient to Commuter Routes, and Is a Non-Age Restricted Community in the Top Rated Howard County School System.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,812 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,150 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Golf Course, Dead End Street.