2703 Pope Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 06/18/2019
- Views 13
Quality restoration of historic farmhouse on 1+ acre. Vintage details with new features. Relaxing front porch. Amazing original heart pine floors plus columns, 10' boxed beam ceilings, french doors & wainscoting. Beautiful custom kitchen open to family room. Huge master with bedroom-sized closet with 2nd laundry. Office or 5th bedroom. Giant flat fenced yard with flagstone patio, firepit, shed, & room for a pool. Set back from the street with parking for truck, RV, boats, etc. 5 mins to dwntn Douglasville. Not a cheap build or spec home. Nothing like it on the market!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- 2. Double-sided, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Beamed, Bookcases, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Brick, Other
- Covered, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Private Yard, Extra Storage, Front Yard. State Road, Paved Road, Level.
2703 Pope Road in Douglasville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 30 days ago and has been viewed 13 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $319,000 4 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 2703 Pope Road, Douglasville, GA built in 1920. Realty.com has 31 photos.