2703 Pope Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 06/18/2019
- Views 24
Back on the market due to financing, no fault of the property. Quality restoration of a historic farmhouse on 1+ acre. This is a wonderful home for entertaining with period details but modern systems. Relaxing huge front porch. Amazing original heart pine floors. Vintage home lovers will rejoice in the fantastic details including columns, 10' box beam ceilings, french doors, wainscoting and two fireplaces with gas starter. Custom kitchen open to family room and separate laundry room. Huge master with bedroom sized closet with 2nd laundry.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- 2. Double-sided, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Beamed, Bookcases, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Brick, Other
- Covered, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Private Yard, Extra Storage, Front Yard. State Road, Paved Road, Level.
2703 Pope Road in Douglasville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 95 days ago and has been viewed 24 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $299,000 4 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 2703 Pope Road, Douglasville, GA built in 1920. Realty.com has 30 photos.