2701 Lakeview Parkway
Locust Grove, VA 22508
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,466
- Year Built 1989
- Date Listed 06/12/2019
- HOA Dues $1,633 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $182.08
- Views 19
Let's get this lake life started! Dock the boats right at the house, enjoy countless days swimming and fishing, playing in the yard and relaxing on the expansive deck! This house is perfect for entertaining and making memories! Boasting an open concept layout, gorgeous sun room to enjoy the atmosphere whether there is rain or shine, soaring ceilings walls of windows and gleaming hardwood floors. Feel like venturing out? There is plenty to do in the community. A private, gated, secured community, Lake of the Woods offers anything and everything you could possibly want. Home to two lakes (the 550 acre main lake and a 35 acre "fishing lake"), a golf course, an equestrian center, a fire and rescue department, and a church all within the gates, Lake of the Woods simply has it all. Whether your passion is boating, waterskiing, kayaking, golfing, horseback riding, or simply taking in the breathtaking views from the clubhouse while enjoying a fabulous meal, from your own deck or yard, or from one of the beaches, you won't be disappointed! Perhaps you'd like a game of bridge or volunteering your time and talents...Lake of the Woods offers more than 60 clubs and/or organizations from which you may choose to become involved. Located in Orange County, we are fortunate to enjoy low real estate taxes. Coupled with home prices ranging from $100,000 to over $2,000,000, Lake of the Woods is the perfect community for both full-time residents, as well as weekenders. But don't take my word for it, please come see for yourself! I will gladly give you a tour of Lake of the Woods by boat and by car so that you may experience why I love Lake of the Woods!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,466 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Ice Maker, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Insulated, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Private, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Trees/Woods
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Fishing, Atrium. Beach Front, Lake Front, Paved Road, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Putting Green, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
2701 Lakeview Parkway in Locust Grove, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 97 days ago and has been viewed 19 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $435,000 on 08/14/2019 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,466 sqft Single Family located at 2701 Lakeview Parkway, Locust Grove, VA built in 1989. Realty.com has 38 photos.