2649 Elkhorn Dr
Decatur, GA 30034
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
0 - 0.3
- Year Built 1965
- Date Listed 11/08/2019
- Views 4
RENOVATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! Every detail has been addressed. NEW Roof, NEW Stainless Steel Appliances, NEW HVAC, NEW Water Heater, NEW Windows, NEW Front & Back Deck, NEW Front Door, NEW Master Bathroom with Tile Floor, Tiled Shower, Double Vanity, Quartz Counter & Barn Door. All Bedrooms offer NEW Ceiling Fans and Custom Closets. Kitchen with NEW White Custom Cabinets, Farmhouse Sink, Subway Tile Backsplash, Quartz Counters & Breakfast Bar. Hardwood Floors on upper level, NEW carpet Downstairs and Ceramic Tile Flooring in Bathrooms. Family/Great Rm w/Shiplap wall! Fenced Backyard with Flagstone Firepit area and Shed. Interior and Exterior have been freshly painted. Security System included with sale of property. 1 Car Garage with Auto Garage Door Opener and exterior key pad.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Out Building. Level.
2649 Elkhorn Dr in Decatur, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 32 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $250,000 5 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 2649 Elkhorn Dr, Decatur, GA built in 1965. Realty.com has 27 photos.