260 S Osceola Avenue UNIT 1109
Orlando, FL 32801
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,000
- Year Built 2007
- Date Listed 05/16/2019
- HOA Dues $1,769 /Mth
- Views 5
An opportunity presented unlike any other in Downtown Orlando's most exclusive highrise, Star Tower Condo. Combined-line Unit #1109 is a rare gem for those seeking to live outside the confines of traditional condo living. 4,000 sq. ft. of masterfully architected artisan design provides sweeping views of Downtown Orlando from every room. 4 oversized bedrooms, 4.5 spacious bathrooms of custom dÃ©cor accented with hand-selected wallpaper and lux finishings. Marble entryway Foyer leads into a Corner Great Room encompassed with panoramic glass walls blending into Downtown's cityscape. Media Room & Lounge offers generous space for entertaining with a built-in bar. Not one, but two top-line gourmet kitchens with Sub Zero refrigerators, Wolf Appliances, built-in Meile dishwashers, custom backsplash and European cabinetry with soft-close drawers. En-Suite Master Bedroom with private balcony, built-in office/study with His & Hers custom closets built to satisfy any fashion enthusiast. Complete with motorized Solar Shades and custom window treatments throughout. A unit, unlike any other, Star Tower's deluxe combined-line condo, ascends to an unrivaled height of luxury living!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Storage
- Split Plan
- Formal, Living/Dining Combo
- Bar Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Other
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Garage.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Balcony, Covered
- Extra Storage, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Sidewalks. Corner, In City, Public Transport, End Unit, Brick Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool
- Security Features
- Complex Features
260 S Osceola Avenue UNIT 1109 in Orlando, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 62 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
From its perfect weather to its abundance of cultural and recreational activities, Orlando could possibly be said to be the best place on Earth to live. Contrary to popular belief, Orlando is not full of retirees; over two-thirds of its residents are of working age. People are drawn here for a number of reasons; low unemployment, a reasonable cost of living in comparison with other Florida cities, and high-quality educational establishments are just some of them.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,295,990 4 beds, 5 baths, 4,000 sqft Condo located at 260 S Osceola Avenue UNIT 1109, Orlando, FL built in 2007. Realty.com has 16 photos.