26 Rice Street
Newton, MA 02459
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,730
- Year Built 1890
- Date Listed 06/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $494.14
- Views 14
In the heart of Newton Center, this village Victorian offers so much: period architectural details both interior and exterior, updated kitchen and baths, wonderful natural light, and outdoor spaces with thoughtfully selected perennial gardens and other plantings. The first floor features high ceilings, a heated vestibule, foyer, a front to back fireplaced living room with built-ins, an updated eat-in-kitchen, an oval-shaped dining room, and powder room. On the second floor there are two good-sized bedrooms served by a common renovated bathroom, and an elegant master bedroom with a luxurious ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub, steam shower, and a double vanity with granite countertops; both bathrooms feature radiant heat. The third floor has two additional bedrooms and an office. This home also features an expansive deck and terraced brick patio in the back yard, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Close proximity to restaurants, shops, the "T," and much more. Welcome home!
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Parquet, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Central.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window, Storm Door
- 2. Fireplace.
- Closet Cab, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Crown Molding, Cable Available, Pantry, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage, Landscaped, Screens. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
26 Rice Street in Newton, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 392 days ago and has been viewed 14 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $1,349,000.00 on 12/05/2019 | 5 beds, 2,730 sqft Single Family located at 26 Rice Street, Newton, MA built in 1890. Realty.com has 25 photos.