254 Pampas Drive
Pooler, GA 31322
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,930
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 02/06/2019
- HOA Dues $550
- Price Per Sqft $129.53
This 4-sided brick home features a split floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a BONUS room. The ceramic tile, wood-look flooring in the central living area is easy to maintain and allows for a seamless transition throughout the open floor plan. A great room with a fireplace to keep warm on those chilly nights. The fully equipped kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a tile backsplash. The formal dining room allows ample space for hosting holiday meals. The master suite encompasses a walk-in closet, spacious master bedroom, double sink vanity, garden tub, and separate shower. Enjoy relaxing with family and friends on the back patio looking over the privacy fenced yard. Other enticing features of the home include irrigated raised flower beds, irrigation in the front yard, and a generator hook-up.
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Appliances, Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Electric, Wood-burning, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Street Lights, Garden, Tennis Court. Asphalt, Interior lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area