2534 N Vermont Street
Arlington, VA 22207
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,674
- Year Built 1951
- Date Listed 06/06/2019
- Price Per Sqft $459.61
- Views 1
Extremely spacious, substantially expanded home sited on a gorgeously landscaped .28 acre lot. Directly across from entrance to park & bike trail in North Arlington's picturesque & convenient Lee Heights*Flexible floor plan w/2,800 sq ft above grade plus an expansive lower level, 4 BRs, 3 baths, beautiful hardwoods, Pella double pane replacement windows, dual zoned HVAC & young roof (replaced 2018). Inviting entry foyer, light & bright sweeping living w/brick surround gas fireplace, separate dining room overlooking backyard & deck, window surround sunroom opening to extensive deck w/built-in seating & storage and an amazingly level backyard just great for pets and play. Remodeled granite/stainless kitchen w/breakfast bar, spacious main lvl family rm, 4th bedroom/office w/built-ins & handy Murphy bed & main level full bath*Master BR retreat w/updated spa bath, copious closet space & dressing/sitting area*Lower lvl w/large single bay garage & generous storage space. Just around the corner from Gulf Branch Nature Center, Taylor Nature Center, Donaldson Run trailhead & Potomac Overlook Park. Uncomplicated & scenic downtown commuting via the scenic Spout Run Pkwy to GW Pkwy or nearby Chain Bridge*Minutes from Kennedy Ctr, Smithsonian museums, monuments & all that downtown has to offer. Easy access to the vibrant Orange Line Metro corridor, the quaint Lee Heights shops & McLean, Tyson's Corner, Reagan National & Dulles airport. Great opportunity to live in a breathtaking park-like environment in a convenient locale!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,674 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Lot View
2534 N Vermont Street in Arlington, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 19 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.