2534 N 2ND Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,019
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 01/02/2019
- Price Per Sqft $81.67
Enjoy the unique view this home offers on the Susquehanna as well as beautiful sunsets as you relax on your private deck with awning. Main bath renovated in 2017 features a sunken shower and contemporary swank! This stone beauty is within walking distance of Broad St Market, HMAC, riverfront and many more Hbg. attractions. The scenery is truly unique for a 2nd St. property, which provides the perfect setting to relax after a long days work. Refrigerator, washer, dryer and dishwasher have been recently purchased. Recent carpet in the bedrooms. The hardwood floors gleem, and the living room fireplace, with built-ins provide a beautiful focal point. This home has been lovingly cared for, and reflects it. Home could possibly/easily be converted to a 4 or 5 bedroom home as a room on the second floor is being used as a walk in closet and a finished room on the third floor is a finished closet/storage area. This is a very large home and exudes class! Take a look today!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,019 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Steam. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Deck, Porch
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.