2502 Tom Watson Way
Duluth, GA 30096
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3,648
- Year Built 2015
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- HOA Dues $750
- Price Per Sqft $134.32
- Views 2
Welcome HOME to your Gorgeous Luxury Custom Home that features one of the Largest Floor Plan, a 3-Car Garage and on a Premium Lot overlooking a pond within a Cul-de-Sac! Great, Friendly Community located directly across from Berkeley Hills Country Club and close proximity to parks, shopping, dining, I-85, and more! Enjoy the 5-Inch Handscraped Hardwood Flooring, Designer Paint, Designer Lighting & Plantation Shutters throughout ENTIRE house - truly a rare find! 6 Spacious Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms + Powder Room, including a Spacious Guest Suite on the Main Level featuring additional living space and ensuite bath. True Master Suite with Luxurious Master Bath and Custom Elfa Shelves in Closets on Upper Level. Home features a Formal Dining Room and Spacious Living Room that has been upgraded to an Office with French Doors. Whip up a meal in the Well-Appointed Gourmet Kitchen with Upgraded Cabinetry, Granite Countertop, Stainless Steel Appliances, Grand Island and Breakfast Area that opens up to the cozy fireside Family Room with Built-in Shelves. Entertain your friends & family on the Oversized Covered Double Patio with plenty of outdoor seating and views of the community pond - perfect for a warm summer day or breezy autumn night! So many amazing features such as the 3-Car Garage, Granite throughout all bathrooms, and Newer Exterior Paint in 2018! You’ll truly fall in love at first sight! More photos coming soon!!
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
2502 Tom Watson Way in Duluth, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 204 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $490,000.00 on 12/16/2019 | 6 beds, 5 baths, 3,648 sqft Single Family located at 2502 Tom Watson Way, Duluth, GA built in 2015. Realty.com has 38 photos.