249 Thomas Jefferson Terrace
Elkton, MD 21921
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,232
- Year Built 2004
- Date Listed 02/03/2020
- HOA Dues $130
- Price Per Sqft $128.81
- Views 4
249 Thomas Jefferson Terrace in the amenity filled Patriot's Glen community is available due to a job relocation. Drive up and admire the stone front and brand new concrete driveway. Once inside, buyers will love the open layout. The living room is separated from the spacious formal dining room by an open archway. The kitchen layout features stainless appliances, solid surface counter tops and dark cherry cabinetry. A gas range too! There is enough room for a kitchen table, or leave it open as our sellers have done. The family room is off of the kitchen has dark hardwood flooring and a beautiful gas fireplace with mantel. A slider door leads to the Trex deck and the property backs to trees for privacy. The 2 car garage accesses the home through the laundry/mudroom so you can kick your wet/muddy/snowy shoes off. Back inside, we can head upstairs to the master suite. The bathroom has a luxurious soaking tub, tiled shower and dual sinks on a large vanity. The bedroom itself will accommodate that King-sized bed and still give you lots of room. 3 additional bedrooms and a hall bath round out this level. The basement is partially finished and has new carpeting and a full bathroom. Perfect for a gameroom, man-cave or playroom! The unfinished portion of the basement leaves plenty of room for storage. Just over the Delaware line, major routes are easily accessible. But who wants to leave? The community offers a clubhouse, pool, playgrounds and of course, golf (additional fee for golf).
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,360 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 872 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Golf Course.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
249 Thomas Jefferson Terrace in Elkton, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 21 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $304,000 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,232 sqft Single Family located at 249 Thomas Jefferson Terrace, Elkton, MD built in 2004. Realty.com has 40 photos.