2433 Village Grove Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,682
- Year Built 1984
- Date Listed 06/05/2020
Rare renovated ranch in a great location. Open concept kitchen with large island, recycled glass countertops, bar seating, soft-close cabinets and subway tile backsplash. Vaulted ceilings in the kitchen/living room and hardwood floors throughout the home. Updated bathrooms including tile walk-in shower and Carrara marble vanity in the master en-suite. Private backyard with modern-style fence, covered porch and large deck - perfect for entertaining or just a morning cup of coffee. Come see for yourself!
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,682 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Ice Maker Connection,Range Hood,Self Clean Oven
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. In Living Room,Wood Burning,Stone.
- Cable TV Available,Ceiling Fan,Skylight(s),Smooth Ceilings,High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceilings,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. DW/Concrete,Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- See Survey
- Covered Porch,Deck,Fenced Yard,Gutters,Insulated Windows,Porch,Private Fence,Storage Shed. Hardwood Trees,Landscaped.
2433 Village Grove Road in Raleigh, NC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 41 days ago
Many people who move to Raleigh come for three main reasons: value, employment, and climate. Raleigh offers value for money in property, the standard of living, a low unemployment rate, and an overall mild to medium climate. The city is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, and its population is known for being young, diverse, and friendly.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $320,000.00 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,682 sqft Single Family located at 2433 Village Grove Road, Raleigh, NC built in 1984. Realty.com has 24 photos.