2416 Hibiscus Bay Lane
Brandon, FL 33511
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,665
- Year Built 2006
- Date Listed 07/14/2019
- HOA Dues $240 /Mth
- Views 1
Looking for a beautiful town home located in Edgewater Falls gated community? Look no further because this move in ready 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 car garage town home has all you can ask for. This home has it all, completely updated, all new countertops, brand new wood flooring, all new paint. Walking distance to shopping, recreation and restaurants. This town home is located in the prime location of Brandon with a very easy commute to Tampa and MacDill Airforce base. Come see your new home today!
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Office
- Inside, Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Covered, Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Corner, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
2416 Hibiscus Bay Lane in Brandon, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $178,000 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,665 sqft Townhouse located at 2416 Hibiscus Bay Lane, Brandon, FL built in 2006. Realty.com has 22 photos.