2406 Pelham Avenue
Last Updated: 12/17/2018 8:37 AM | Courtesy Of:
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Baltimore, MD 21213
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,712
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1940
- Date Listed 04/12/2018
- Price Per Sqft $123.05
Lovely 3BR/2BA brick colonial semi-detached home in sought after Mayfield. Renovated kitchen with granite and cherry cabinets. High ceilings with gleaming hardwood floors. Large living room and finished lower lev each with a fireplace. Fenced yard and one car garage. Mayfield is an oasis in the city surrounded by a park, golf course, and lake. Neighborhood schools nearby and minutes to downtown.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,462 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 250 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- None, Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Storm Window
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- LotLength:114 X LotWidth>