24 Guggins Ln
Boxborough, MA 01719
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,316
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1974
- Date Listed 07/13/2018
- Price Per Sqft $226.64
Welcome to this four-bedroom, two full bath Colonial home located in a popular cul-de-sac neighborhood near the Acton line. The main living level seamlessly blends an open-concept kitchen and cathedral family room with the more traditional front-to-back living room and formal dining room. The updated kitchen features maple cabinets, granite countertops with a tiled backsplash and newer appliances and is just a few steps away from both the private home office and sunroom. The second floor includes another full bath and four generously sized bedrooms, all with over-sized closets. Recent updates include brand new hardwood flooring, fresh interior paint and extensive professional landscaping. Natural gas, Title V approved and in move-in condition, plus convenient to the Littleton MBTA rail to Boston, all major commuter routes, West Acton Village and more.
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Stone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Storm Window, Storm Door, Skylights, French Door
- Wainscoting, Skylight, French Doors, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail. Close To Shops, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities