24 Abington St
Worcester, MA 01603
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,526
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1955
- Date Listed 07/12/2018
- Price Per Sqft $118.76
Need space? How about 10 rooms to spread out and enjoy this well maintained one owner Ranch on quiet street with long term residents. You can feel the love this home has with generational family members spending many years living and laughing together. City close yet Country feel! Much bigger than it appears from the street. Brand new Kitchen with Granite counters and Stainless Steel appliances! Finished lower level with a full bath and Kitchen would make an ideal In-law suite. Huge Cathedral Family room with wood ceiling addition leads out to a 20 by 15 foot pressure treated deck makes this home ideal for large gatherings and parties! Recent high efficiency BOSCH gas boiler, on demand hot water and blown in insulation for low energy bills. Wall AC cools the first floor Open space design. Refinished hardwood floors and "Life Proof" laminate flooring. Minutes to all the revitalized Down Town Worcester and area has to offer and easy access to the Worcester Airport and major roads!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Bathroom, Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Insulated Window, Storm Window
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Tandem, Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed Porch, Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Sloped, Level
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Extra Storage, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities