23564 Young Street
Seaford, DE 19973
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,400
- Year Built 1963
- Date Listed 10/12/2018
- Price Per Sqft $74.58
- Views 12
Beautiful rancher style home with tons of space for the whole family! This home features an open concept living/kitchen/dining area with a floor to ceiling brick see-through fireplace perfect for those cozy winter nights. A large great room for hosting game nights or a movie night, and a sunroom to the rear of the home that leads out to the deck & patio. The separate pantry area provides so much storage space! The exterior is highlighted by mature landscaping, detached 1-car garage & a circular paved driveway. Ready for new homeowners to add their personal touches - Call today for your private tour!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Out Building.
23564 Young Street in Seaford, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 597 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $180,900.00 on 01/28/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft Single Family located at 23564 Young Street, Seaford, DE built in 1963. Realty.com has 50 photos.