2352 Engle Road
Fallston, MD 21047
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 8
- Square Footage 8,932
- Year Built 2006
- Date Listed 09/03/2019
- Price Per Sqft $186.87
- Views 25
You will Love Coming Home to, and Being Home at, 2352!!! Just Driving Up the Driveway Makes You Feel Good :)*A Truly Impressive Dream Home and Property*Elegant, Gorgeous, Immaculate and Spacious Showplace Colonial Style Brick Mansion*Custom Designed and Built to Exceptional Top-Quality Standards*Significant Architectural Details*Luxury Amenities, Features and Upgrades*Extraordinary Trim Finishes*"One-of-a-Kind" Custom Home*Builder~s Personal Residence built to Perfection Standards*"So Well Built"-Built Solid, Like a Fortress-"Over 40,000 Bricks"*Ideal for The One who Demands Quality and Appreciates the Finest in Life and Home Living*Proudly Make this Magnificent Mansion "YOUR HOME"*So Much Here: A Detailed Property Brochure is Available from Listing Broker Upon Request and at Open House*3 Structures: The Stately Mansion House w/3 Levels, 5 Bedrooms, 5 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms (Plenty Space for More), and 3 Car Side-Entry Garage; The Detached, Two-Story Multi-Purpose House/Office/Possible In-Law Suite w/2 Garages, Kitchen and a Half Bathroom; The Storage Shed w/Roll-Up Door*FEATURES OF DISTICTION: Premium 5.22 Acre Corner Lot with Country Setting*Dual, Brick, Driveway Entrance Pillars w/Lighting*Long, Curved Driveway and Many-Car Parking Areas*Exceptional, 4-Sided Brick Exterior Construction*4 Magnificent Decorative Front Entry Columns*Covered Front Brick Porch w/Dual Entry Doors*50-Year Quality Architectural Roofing Shingles*Right-Side House Lower Level Walk-Out*Incredible Brick Detail including Archways and Brick Quoin Corners*Rear Exterior w/Large Rear Yard w/Room for a Pool*Attached Rear Screened Patio*Love the Entertainer's Gourmet Kitchen*Cherry Cabinetry w/Dark Walnut Finish*Granite Countertops and 10' Island*Top-Grade Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances*Formal Living Room*Formal Dining Room w/Crystal and Brass Pineapple Chandelier*Gorgeous Random Width (3"/5"/7") Hardwood Flooring*Custom Designed and Made Window Treatments*10' Main Level Ceilings Accommodate the Over Doorway Transoms*Exceptional High Base and Crown Molding, Chair Rail and Wainscoting Finishes*Decorative Oak Railings w/White Balusters*Solarium w/11 Windows and Vaulted Ceiling*Main Level Office/Den/ Possible 5th Bedroom w/4 Window Rear Bay and French Doors*Two-Story (20' High Ceiling) Rear Family Room*Rear Staircase*Gas Fireplace w/Brick Surround and Raised Hearth and Decorative Mantle*Family Room with Coffered Ceiling and Overlook from the Upper Level*Majestic and Elegant Two-Story Front Entry Foyer w/Dual Staircase and Italian Marble Entry Flooring and Tray Ceiling w/Crystal and Brass Pineapple Chandelier*Chandelier Winch to Raise and Lower for Easy Cleaning*Front Palladian Picture Window*High 9' Ceilings on the Upper Level*Master Bedroom Suite w/Sitting Room, Awesome Luxury Bathroom, and 2 Walk-In Closets*Each UL Bedroom has a Full Bath and Closet w/Light*Huge Finished Lower Level Area w/Full Bathroom, 6 Windows, and Level Walk-Out*Fantastic Areas for Home Theater, Pool Table and Gaming Stations*Large Unfinished Lower Level Area - 8'8" Ceilings*Great Space for Additional Rooms and Storage*Geo-Thermal Heating and Cooling-$53,000 System w/Wells*Main Level Laundry Room w/Utility Sink*Food Pantry Storage Closet w/Shelving and Light*Rear Screened Concrete Patio is Great Space for Large Parties and Crab Feasts*Andersen High Performance, Low E Glass Windows*Garages have Insulated Doors, Walls and Ceilings*Detached Brick Second House has Main Level Entry Room for Office or Living Area, Kitchen with Space for Table Area and Appliances, a Half Bathroom, and the Finished Upper Level w/Room for Full Bathroom, makes for Great Working, Living and Sleeping Areas*INCLUSIONS: Existing Lighting Fixtures/Hard-Wired Window Candles*22 Ceiling Fans*5 Wall Mounted TVs*Existing Appliances with: JENN-AIR 6 Burner Gas Cooktop and Double Wall Oven,GE MONOGRAM Side-by-Side Refrigerator, VIKING Warming Drawer*2 Built-In Wall Safes*Phone System*Security System,Much More!!!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 6,956 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,976 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Gas Heat. Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Screened-in, Porch, Patio, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Rural, Corner.
2352 Engle Road in Fallston, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 137 days ago and has been viewed 25 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,299,900 6 beds, 8 baths, 8,932 sqft Single Family located at 2352 Engle Road, Fallston, MD built in 2006. Realty.com has 150 photos.