2311 Abbey Lane
Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,748
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2004
- Date Listed 08/10/2018
- Price Per Sqft $142.72
Located on Abbey Lane, a Home-A-Rama Street of Dreams in the Estates of Forests Hills. 3,748 SF Traditional Home. Impressive two-story foyer, turned staircase, archways to the gracious living room and grand dining room. Well appointed with chair rail, shadowbox, crown molding. Fabulous gourmet kitchen, coiffured ceiling. Large island, built-in shelves. 6 Burner gas cooktop, tile backsplash, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, convection microwave and wall oven. Planning desk, breakfast room. Great room boasts expansive 10 ft. high ceiling with crown molding. Media built-ins surround the gas fireplace. Triple set picture window, tall transoms. First floor laundry/mudroom accessed from covered, summer porch. Built-in bench & coat hooks, utility sink, tile floors. Private office with cherry, custom built in desk. Powder room, pedestal sink, chair railing and wainscoting. Luxurious master suite with enormous dual walk-in closets, tray ceiling, crown molding and newly remodeled master bath with slipper tub, separate vanities. Impressive tile shower, bench, no frame glass enclosure. Bond patterned tile floor. Jack & Jill bath. Massive bonus room can be used as a play room, additional office, teen suite or media room. Or, add a wall and turn it into a 5th bedroom. Lower level is roughed in for full bath. Take this blank palate and create the space that's right for you. Half acre, level homesite improved with patio. Sit back, unwind and enjoy the mountain views in the beauty and grandeur of Forest Hills.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,748 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Heatilator, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Tray, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting.