228 Radnor Chester Road
Villanova, PA 19085
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 7
- Square Footage 7,353
- Year Built 1880
- Date Listed 10/07/2019
- Price Per Sqft $435.20
- Views 2
Step back in time and appreciate this beautifully renovated stone Victorian mansion, originally built in 1880, and masterfully brought into the 21st century by renowned artisan, John Milner. Enjoy the stunning architectural features, incredible original perfectly restored materials, moldings, millwork, beams and floors of yesteryear, perfectly blended with newly installed antique lighting fixtures, new Gourmet Kitchen with adjacent Family Room, exquisitely executed vintage-style baths, new wiring, plumbing, systems and insulation, 12 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and French doors, fabulous Master Suite, and 5 other spacious bedrooms, all set on a flat 3.8 acre lot with room for a pool and tennis court. Enter through the stone pillars along the gracious circular driveway, and take in the gorgeous views of the glorious grounds, terraces, outdoor porches and more. Just minutes from the train, renowned private and Radnor schools, shopping, restaurants, 15 minutes from Center City Philadelphia, Philadelphia International Airport and 90 minutes from NYC. Turn the key and move right into this one of a kind treasure. LOW TAXES!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 7,353 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Stained Glass
- 8. Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 15 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Private, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 313.00 x 343.00
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Other, Suburban, Clear lot, Level, Open.
228 Radnor Chester Road in Villanova, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 60 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $3,200,000 6 beds, 7 baths, 7,353 sqft Single Family located at 228 Radnor Chester Road, Villanova, PA built in 1880. Realty.com has 48 photos.