2261 W 80th Avenue
Last Updated: 12/11/2018 6:06 PM | Courtesy Of:
Denver, CO 80221
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,820
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1962
- Date Listed 11/22/2018
MOTIVATED SELLER!!! This little charmer has had only one owner and it is immaculate! Make this home your own with your personal touches and colors. Major mechanical systems have been replaced adding a peace of mind. Recently replaced linoleum is in the kitchen and baths and beautiful original hardwood floors underneath the carpet throughout the entire first floor. The basement has been finished, providing two bedrooms , a nicely finished half bath with hidden piping to add a shower or tub to make it a full bath room. There is also a good sized laundry room (with copper piping that used to be polished!) and a good sized living area that is great for entertaining or for the family teenagers to hang out. Schools and parks are walking distance. Hwy 36 is less than a mile away. Motivated Seller. Look for Open houses first and second weekends, weather permitting.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 910 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 910 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Carport, Off Street, Concrete Driveway.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Out Building. Public Roads, Paved Road.