225 Country Side Dr
McDonough, GA 30252
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,118
1 - 2
- Year Built 1990
- Date Listed 01/08/2019
- Views 3
Wow! Hard to find brick ranch on full basement in Ola School District! renovated and ready for move in! Just step in the front door and you will already feel at home. From the huge great room & dining rooms to the chef's kitchen w/ new appliances. All new flooring, paint, & fixtures! Laundry room w/ utility sink, Over-sized bedrooms give everyone some space. Master retreat w/ dual vanities, gdn tub, sep shower & walk-in closet. Downstairs you will find a huge unfinished basement w/ workshop, storage or room for expansion, stub for bath too! Enjoy your large screened in porch with a view of a incredible wooded and private back yard. Renovations almost complete, photos do not reflect all renovations and will be updated soon.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,118 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Boat Door, Crawl, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Masonry, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Tray, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
- Sloped, Level
- Workshop. Level, Sloped, Wooded.
225 Country Side Dr in McDonough, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 163 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.