2227 E 14th Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 1,473
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1914
- Date Listed 10/11/2018
Rarely available 14th Avenue two-story townhome with the perfect combination of vintage charm and modern amenities! The exposed brick, classic built-ins and original hardwood floors, combined with the stainless steel appliances, gas stove, walk-in closet, new paint and off-street parking, make this an excellent opportunity for first-time buyers or investors. Store all your toys in the full basement, bathe in natural light through skylights, soak in self indulgence and bubbles in the clawfoot bathtub. Entertain in your home or on your "Mayberry" front porch or meet friends at the park, Colfax music venues, or restaurants only minutes away.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,198 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 275 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- A/C - Other, Room Refrig, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Skylight, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Covered, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, City
- Paved Road.