21810 68TH Avenue E
Bradenton, FL 34211
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,278
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 12/26/2018
- HOA Dues $550 /Yr
- Views 4
Premier EQUESTRIAN Homestead featuring a 4 stall barn each with mattress mats, 3 with automatic Nelson watering systems, a tack room and lots of storage. The pasture is fenced and cross fenced, features a drainage controlled pond and single outdoor recreation areas. The home is a beautiful, extensively updated and remodeled 3 bedroom pool home. A total gourmet kitchen renovation was completed in 2015 and includes top of the line appliances, six burner gas range with a griddle, new easy close cabinetry, gorgeous lighting, quartz countertops, a 10 X 10 butler's pantry with 2 dishwashers plus a huge walk in food pantry. The laundry room is over 400 square feet with lots of counter top and closets. The extensively renovated master bedroom includes a 15 X 32 en suite bath with a walk in shower, private toilet/bidet area, dual sinks, dual walk in closets and a huge garden tub. The home is triple zoned for maximum heating/cooling efficiency. This Panther Ridge community features miles of riding trails, abundant wild life and beautiful, scenic Florida countryside.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Storage, Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Other
- Tile, Concrete, Other, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- French Door
- Gas Burning, Family Room.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Carport.
- Front Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Tiled, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Garden/Lawn, Trees/Woods, Pond, Greenbelt
- Full, Other
- Pond, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Extra Storage, Barn, Stable. In County, Paved Road, Greenbelt, Pasture, Horse Property.
21810 68TH Avenue E in Bradenton, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 172 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.