Lilburn, GA 30047
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,204
- Year Built 1974
- Date Listed 11/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $115.25
- Views 8
Looking for that home that has it all? Here it is!! a convenient neighborhood in a great school district close to shopping and mayor interactions, inground pool. Hardwood floors throughout the main level, tall cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops. Great landscaped retreat for nature lovers and swimmers.
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Other (See Remarks).
- Water Heater-gas
- Cable In Street,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Fenced Yard,Gazebo,Other (See Remarks),Pool-in Ground. Corner,Private Backyard.
216 Northwind in Lilburn, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 206 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $254,000.00 on 03/10/2020 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,204 sqft Single Family located at 216 Northwind, Lilburn, GA built in 1974. Realty.com has 46 photos.