2140 Cascade Road SW
Atlanta, GA 30311
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Year Built 1930
- Date Listed 05/31/2019
- Views 11
This house appraised for 340K before finishing the second floor. 10' Ceilings, hardwood floors, new inside/outside paint, new kitchen with granite, tile backsplash, cabinets, stainless appliances with view to dining rm and family rm. Enlarged Master suite with walk-in closet, tiled shower, double vanity, tiled floors. New lighting/plumbing fixtures. New windows, doors, trim. Finished 2nd floor with 2 fin rooms, 4th bedroom or office/media rm. 2 New HVAC systems. Basement. Extra parking & turn around. Close to Adams Park golf and recreation.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Other
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Parking Pad.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Front Yard. US Highway, State Road, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
2140 Cascade Road SW in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 108 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $344,900 4 beds, 2 baths Single Family located at 2140 Cascade Road SW, Atlanta, GA built in 1930. Realty.com has 40 photos.