210 Wildwood Drive
Cartersville, GA 30120
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1992
- Date Listed 07/03/2019
- Views 5
Enter this four sided brick home under the canopy of a tree lined drive crossing the 3.028 acre parcel in the heart of Cartersville. This home offers masonry fireplaces in the living room and family room, built in cabinetry in the study and laundry rooms, and plantation shutters throughout. The over-sized laundry room and pantry space is a dream. The master suite offers a jetted tub with separate shower. The three car garage offers plenty of automobile and miscellaneous storage. The patio yard offers a covered porch with flagstone patio in a courtyard setting.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Family Room, Fireplace Glass Door, Living Room, Masonry.
- Security System
- Bookcases, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 239 x 621 x 210 x 573
- Brick Wall
- Courtyard, Front Yard. Asphalt, Level.
210 Wildwood Drive in Cartersville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 76 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $599,000 3 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 210 Wildwood Drive, Cartersville, GA built in 1992. Realty.com has 12 photos.