210 Hazard Street
Orlando, FL 32804
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 930
- Year Built 1955
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- Views 3
Convenient cozy home located just outside of downtown in quite College Park!! This 2-bedroom 1-bath bungalow is situated on a large rectangular lot that backs up to Dubdread's golf course. Room to expand! Semi -secluded. The home still has original wood floors throughout and an enclosed front porch that extends to the width of living room. Don't miss this opportunity!!
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Wood Cabinets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Covered, Driveway, Guest Parking, Carport.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Dog Run, Extra Storage, Street Lights. In City, In County, Golf Course, Paved Road, Oversize.
210 Hazard Street in Orlando, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 159 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
From its perfect weather to its abundance of cultural and recreational activities, Orlando could possibly be said to be the best place on Earth to live. Contrary to popular belief, Orlando is not full of retirees; over two-thirds of its residents are of working age. People are drawn here for a number of reasons; low unemployment, a reasonable cost of living in comparison with other Florida cities, and high-quality educational establishments are just some of them.