207 Denver Street
Springfield, MA 01109
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 1,365
- Year Built 2008
- Date Listed 05/16/2019
- Price Per Sqft $146.52
- Views 2
LIKE NEW!!! Spectacular opportunity to purchase a move-in, YOUNG HOME offered at a great price. This home has been very well maintained and is sure to be in high demand. The home features a traditional Cape Cod layout, with a living room, kitchen with dining area, a full bath and bedroom on the first floor. The dormered second floor features 2 additional bedrooms and another full bath. Basement is finished for more space. The yard has been fenced in for privacy and there are 2 driveways with one covered with a metal carport. The home is energy efficient with Solar Panels and Natural Gas heat. The location is convenient to MassMutual, Western New England University and everything Boston Road has to offer.
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Carport, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Corner, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
207 Denver Street in Springfield, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 64 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $210,500 on 06/28/2019 | 3 beds, 1,365 sqft Single Family located at 207 Denver Street, Springfield, MA built in 2008. Realty.com has 30 photos.