2046 Vicksburg Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1985
- Date Listed 07/01/2019
- HOA Dues $525
- Views 6
Beautifully Renovated Family Home in the highly sought after Brookwood School District! New Roof; hardwood flooring on main; renovated kitchen includes SS appliances, cabinets, granite counters and island; master bedroom with his/her closets and beautiful feature wall; master bathroom boasts large shower with 2 shower heads and double vanity; renovated guest bathroom with built-in shelving; new lighting throughout; interior paint; so many upgrades! Corner lot in a very active swim/tennis neighborhood. This home is ready for your family!
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight, Finished
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Private Front Entry, Foyer Entry, His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- x 114
- Front Yard. Corner, Asphalt, Paved Road.
2046 Vicksburg Drive in Lawrenceville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 16 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $319,900 3 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 2046 Vicksburg Drive, Lawrenceville, GA built in 1985. Realty.com has 33 photos.