2035 Windswept Drive
Last Updated: 10/20/2018 4:12 AM | Courtesy Of:
BHHS Fox & Roach-Newark
Dover, DE 19901
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,622
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2008
- Date Listed 10/12/2018
- HOA Dues $150
- Price Per Sqft $202.14
Magnificent waterfront ranch in highly sought after Windswept in Caesar Rodney School District. Beautiful gleaming marble floors can be found throughout the entire home. Stepping into the foyer and proceeding through the archway into the great room you will notice the water view through your floor to ceiling wall of windows with soaring cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling fireplace. The appliances are new and the master bedroom features double walk-in closets, marble counters, a jetted tub and separate shower. the home boasts a split floor plan so the home owner can be separate from their guests for privacy. The third bedroom is currently being used as a home office. There is a large over-sized 3 car garage, a landscape lighting package, irrigation system and far too many upgrades to mention them all here. There is a full basement that can be finished off for future use, but current owners used it for storage. A secluded 12 X 24 Trex deck was recently added for enjoying the wonderful water views. You can enjoy the water views whether relaxing on the deck, in the expansive great room or in the jetted tub in the master bedroom. Truly a unique home.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,622 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace.
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. River Front, Sloped, Open.
|10/12/2018||Active||$530,000 USD 9.08%|
|12/5/2011||Sold||$485,900 USD 142.95%||public records|
|9/21/2007||Sold||$200,000 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$1,926 USD||4.05%||$84,300 USD||-|
|2017||$1,851 USD||1.98%||$84,300 USD||-|
|2016||$1,815 USD||19.33%||$84,300 USD||-|
|2015||$1,521 USD||-1.11%||$84,300 USD||-|
|2014||$1,538 USD||-0.19%||$84,300 USD||-|