2035 Windswept Drive
Dover, DE 19901
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,622
- Year Built 2008
- Date Listed 10/12/2018
- HOA Dues $150
- Price Per Sqft $190.66
- Views 16
Magnificent waterfront ranch in highly sought after Windswept in Caesar Rodney School District. Beautiful gleaming marble floors can be found throughout the entire home. Stepping into the foyer and proceeding through the archway into the great room you will notice the water view through your floor to ceiling wall of windows with soaring cathedral ceiling and floor to ceiling fireplace. The appliances are new and the master bedroom features double walk-in closets, marble counters, a jetted tub and separate shower. the home boasts a split floor plan so the home owner can be separate from their guests for privacy. The third bedroom is currently being used as a home office. There is a large over-sized 3 car garage, a landscape lighting package, irrigation system and far too many upgrades to mention them all here. There is a full basement that can be finished off for future use, but current owners used it for storage. A secluded 12 X 24 Trex deck was recently added for enjoying the wonderful water views. You can enjoy the water views whether relaxing on the deck, in the expansive great room or in the jetted tub in the master bedroom. Truly a unique home.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,622 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace.
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. River Front, Sloped, Open.
2035 Windswept Drive in Dover, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 597 days ago and has been viewed 16 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $400,000.00 on 05/31/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,622 sqft Single Family located at 2035 Windswept Drive, Dover, DE built in 2008. Realty.com has 25 photos.