20 Phillips Avenue
Rockport, MA 01966
- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 4 Full/2 Half
- Square Footage 5,321
- Year Built 1896
- Date Listed 04/16/2019
- Price Per Sqft $432.06
- Views 18
Reminiscent of grand country estates, this stately home masterfully combines exquisite Old World craftsmanship and 21st Century technology in a stunning setting where 113-year-old oak trees guard the fully renovated 1896 Rockport gem. Originally an inn, this home is surrounded by lush gardens, sprawling lawns and amazing views. Period details like quarter-sawn, parquet oak floors with intricate mahogany inlays, sumptuous mill-work and 3 working fireplaces blend effortlessly with a contemporary huge custom chef's kitchen with a Wolf six-burner gas range and massive granite-topped center island. An inviting 4-season sun room with colorful Mercer tiles, fireplace and pool house with a full kitchen and bath pay homage to artisans past and present. An outdoor stone fireplace and pergola is adjacent to the heated saltwater pool. A superbly maintained exterior and new systems such as the GE generator, windows, electric, furnace and heated garages, this gorgeous home awaits its next steward.
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Library
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower, Tub Only
- Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Parquet, Vinyl, Stone
- None, Attic Ventilator
- Oil, Propane, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Insulated Window, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- Security System
- Crown Molding, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Chair Rail, Decorator Lights, Cable Available, Wet Bar, French Doors, Closet Cab, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Underground Parking, Off Street, Deeded Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water, Scenic
- Beach Access, Ocean, Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Screens, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Close To School, Corner, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
20 Phillips Avenue in Rockport, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 158 days ago and has been viewed 18 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $2,299,000 8 beds, 5,321 sqft Single Family located at 20 Phillips Avenue, Rockport, MA built in 1896. Realty.com has 28 photos.