19727 N 84TH Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,444
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 01/10/2019
- HOA Dues $183
- Views 8
Major Price Reduction!! $75,000 to $1,060,000. Desirable single level home on the 13th green of Grayhawk's Talon golf course with panoramic views of the McDowell Mountains and Pinnacle Peak. Great family home with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths including casita. Chef's kitchen with granite slab counter tops, SS appliances adjoining the family room with gas fireplace overlooking the backyard. Gracious master suite and bath with sitting area. Resort style back yard with heated pool and spa, paver stone surface, built-n BBQ, play area and amazing views. 3 car garage. Close to highway 101 and 51, Scottsdale Quarter, Kierland, best restaurants and movies. Must see!
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dryer, Washer
- Carpet, Stone
- Room Refrig, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Fireplace, Fire Pit, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Fire Sprinklers, Kitchen Island, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, Private
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 10,001 - 12,500
- Wrought Iron
- Guard Entry, Biking/Fitness Trail, BBQ. Gated Community, Golf Course.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
19727 N 84TH Way in Scottsdale, AZ has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 167 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Scottsdale has seen a steady rise in its population over the last few years for a number of reasons. What predominantly draws new residents is the fantastic weather; it has a mild, dry climate most of the year. But that is not the only good reason to move to Scottsdale. Families are attracted by the great schools, low crime rate, and manageable cost of living, whereas young professionals come here to seek the vibrant arts and dining scenes as well as the hip shopping and nightlife.