19338 E Brown Drive
Last Updated: 11/19/2018 1:07 PM | Courtesy Of:
Your Castle Real Estate Inc
Aurora, CO 80013
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,408
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1987
- Date Listed 07/13/2018
Wonderful Updated Home in the Seven Hills Community featuring a Large Open Kitchen with an Eat in Area, All NEW Stainless Steel Appliances, NEW Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen and Master Bath, Pantry, Living Room Area with Lots of Light, Vaulted Ceiling, Newer Carpet, Two Bedrooms and Bath on the Main Level with a Charming Lower Level has a Family Room with a Wood-Burning Fireplace, 3rd Bedroom or Study, Bath and Laundry (NEW washer and dryer are included). Two-Level Composite Deck off the Kitchen with Large/Flat Yard with Mature Trees. Newer Water Heater and A/C, Walking Distance to the Elementary School in the Cherry Creek School District. Close to Shopping, Entertainment and C-470. Don't miss this one of a kind gem!!
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 924 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Slab, No Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Security System
- Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Concrete Driveway, Finished Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Fenced (any type)
- Public Roads, Paved Road.
|9/24/2018||Sold||$333,000 USD 0.94%||public records|
|7/13/2018||Active||$329,900 USD 6.42%|
|5/3/2017||Sold||$310,000 USD 72.22%||public records|
|11/27/2002||Sold||$180,000 USD 69.01%||public records|
|12/3/1996||Sold||$106,500 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2017||$1,371 USD||-||$18,872 USD||16.05%|
|2016||- USD||-||$16,262 USD||-|
|2015||$1,199 USD||33.52%||$16,262 USD||50.66%|
|2014||$898 USD||-2.81%||$10,794 USD||-|
|2013||$924 USD||-4.25%||$10,794 USD||-3.63%|