19 Mapledale Avenue
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 1,196
- Year Built 1958
- Date Listed 05/21/2020
- Price Per Sqft $229.85
Nice rancher in a quiet neighborhood. Some assets of the home include Thompson Creek windows, new water heater installed in 2019, new HVAC installed in 2018, a large standby generator capable of powering, the entire home, vinyl siding, gutter guards, updated bathroom, hardwood flooring underneath the carpets, and a cozy 12x 12 screened-in porch facing the beautifully landscaped back yard. The house is located two blocks from Baltimore light rail. A Home Warranty is included which transfers to the buyers. The seller is offering $5,000.00 closing help to buyers.
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,196 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Screened-in
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Asphalt.
19 Mapledale Avenue in Glen Burnie, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 5 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $274,900.00 3 beds, 1 baths, 1,196 sqft Single Family located at 19 Mapledale Avenue, Glen Burnie, MD built in 1958. Realty.com has 23 photos.