19 Heartwood St
Last Updated: 10/19/2018 9:48 PM | Courtesy Of:
COCO, EARLY & ASSOCIATES
Methuen, MA 01844
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,977
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1994
- Date Listed 08/10/2018
- Price Per Sqft $194.69
Absolutely meticulous home with pride of ownership, describes this 4 bedroom colonial in Arrow Woods Estates which is one of Methuen's most sought after neighborhoods. Attention to detail in every room, fireplaced family room, hardwood floors, carpeting in bedrooms, granite countertops, custom window treatments, well established landscaping with irrigation. The amazing heated Sunroom has a custom wood ceiling, full windows and skylights that allow you to enjoy the private wooded back yard from every angle. Beautiful corner lot, full unfinished walk out basement, whole house generator, central vac, Central AC and security system. The perfect home for entertaining. Move right in and enjoy this home for many years to come!
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air, Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete
- 1. Fireplace.
- Security System
- Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Corner, Public Roads, Paved Road.
|10/4/2018||Active||$579,600 USD -1.75%|
|9/20/2018||Active||$589,900 USD -1.67%|
|8/10/2018||Active||$599,900 USD 146.28%|
|8/4/1994||Sold||$243,589 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$6,935 USD||3.06%||$486,000 USD||5.81%|
|2017||$6,729 USD||0.07%||$459,300 USD||1.17%|
|2016||$6,724 USD||3.89%||$454,000 USD||2.41%|
|2015||$6,472 USD||-1.64%||$443,300 USD||0.05%|
|2014||$6,580 USD||3.57%||$443,100 USD||0.43%|